Information on the Testing Equipment is in the: Communication and Electronics Lab page
The rate can be negotiated where the tests involves more than two items and or exceeding eight hours. Additional payment of Rs. 5000/= per day will apply for the jobs undertaken beyond 25km from the institute. Hourly rates are computed excluding travel time. Testing fees are excluding VAT.
|No.||Test Equipment Base at ACCIMT||Hourly utilization rate (Rs.)|
|01||Cable and Antenna Tester||6,000.00|
|03||RF Field analyzer||7,500.00|
|04||Field strength meter||3,000.00|
|05||RF power meter||3,000.00|
|06||RF signal generator||3,000.00|
Types of services using above instruments
- VSWR and impedance measurements
- Cable connector loss and cable connector faults
- Field strength measurements
- Duplexer tuning
- RF Power measurements in transmitters
- Network performance testing
- Signal measurements of Digital/Analog systems
The rates are negotiable and depend on the complexity of the assignment, actual usage hours when calculating the consultancy charge.
For human safety limits in free space Radio frequency signal radiation measurements are taken and reporting
CDMA, TV Reception (Gain, Impedance)
Coaxial cable testing (for manufacturers and vendors) for (Characteristic Impedance, Attenuation/Frequency Response)
Network cable certifier to certify datacenters and enterprise installations includes a local and remote unit, two CAT 6A channel adapters, link adapters MPO test kit – data center certification.
For Cat 6 patch cord test at ACCIMT lab and report generating
Other test rates are negotiable depending on the complexity of the assignment, and actual usage hours.
- IP, PTZ, Analog camera test
- Video signal generator
- Data monitor
- Network test with IP address scan, link test
- Include SDI image test, Visual fault locater, TDR cable break point test