Arthur C. Clarke Institute for Modern Technologies (ACCIMT) is pleased to announce the Programmable Logic Controller (Siemens S7 – 200 & S7-1200) course and now you are given the opportunity to get hands on experience in programming PLC. This course will be held at the ACCIMT and we invite those who are interested to apply. Details are given below
Commences : 1st October 2022
Train Industrialists & the Youth to work in an automation environment, using the Programmable Logic Controllers.
Industrialists in Electrical, Electronics, and Mechanical fields and interested youth.
Details of Course
- The course consists of Theory sessions (1/3), Practical sessions (2/3) of the total duration.
- Hand’s on experience for individuals on the Siemens S7-200 PLC and S7-1200 PLC applications.
- The practical sessions are conducted in the well-equipped laboratory and by experienced technical staff
- Introduction to Programmable Logic Controller
- Advantages and limitations of PLC
- Industry environment & some important features of PLC
- Input and Output Devices
- Standard Instruction set of Siemens S7-200 & S7-1200 PLCs
- Ladder Programming for SIMATIC S7-200 PLC & S7-1200 PLCs
- Human Machine Interface (HMI – Touch Panel)
Duration : 5 days (Weekends)
Duration : 1 st , 2 nd , 15 th , 22 nd & 29 th of October 2022 – 1 st Batch
1 st , 2 nd , 16 th , 23 rd & 30 th of October 2022 – 2 nd Batch
Time : 8.30 to 16.30
Course fee : Rs. 20,000/= (Lunch, Tea, Printed Course Materials will be provided)
Medium : Sinhala / English
VENUE : Arthur C. Clarke Institute for Modern Technologies
Last date to Apply : 14th September, 2022 (Deadline Extended)
Please fill the online application form by clicking the button below.
For Technical details.
Contact: Eng. Lakmal Weerasinghe – Course coordinator,
Industrial Services Division
Arthur C. Clarke Institute for Modern Technologies, Katubedda,Moratuwa.