The Arthur C Clarke Institute for Modern Technologies (ACCIMT) is a Statutory Board currently functioning within the purview of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Research. The Institute is mandated with accelerating introduction of modern technologies into the country in the field of Electronics, Communications, Information Technology, Robotics and Space Technologies through Research and Development, Training, Technological transfer.
The Institute calls for applications from suitably qualified personnel from citizens of Sri Lanka for the following positions.
- Post of Deputy Director General (Administration & Finance) – (HM 2-2)
- Post of Deputy Director General (Planning & Development) – (HM 2-2)
- Post of Director (Space Technology & Applications) – (HM 2-1)
- Post of Director (Information Technology) – (HM 2-1)
- Post of Senior Electronic Engineer – (HM 1-3)
- Post of Senior Systems Engineer – (HM 1-3)
- Post of Research Engineer – (AR 2)
- Post of Electronic Engineer – (AR 2)
- Post of Systems Engineer – (AR 2)
- Post of Software Engineer – (AR 2)
- Post of Systems Analyst – (AR 2)
Download the Specimen Application Form
Note : The applications should be sent using our Specimen Application Form and which are not in accordance to the Specimen Application Form will be rejected.
Click Download Button to get HR I & HR II Forms