The VR is a state of the art display & logging system designed to monitor and record the true rms voltage of 230 / 240 VAC single phase supplies for voltage in the range 10~270V rms.
- Compact & portable
- Suitable to plugging into 5 Amp socket outlets
- Continuous 4 digit voltage display
- Ability to record up to 10,000 recordings.
- Sampling frequency 27.9ksamples per second
- Measurement accuracy of + or – 0.1 when measuring from 210 to 250 VRMS
- Direct connect to PC through USB interface for setting & downloading of data.
- User-friendly menu driven windows-based software for setting and viewing of data in tabular or graphical formats
- Ability to develop custom software packages to meet specific application needs
- Indicators for battery condition, start of voltage recording and operation of the device from mains power
- Battery back up time of 24 hours based on a fully charged specified battery
- Trickle charging of battery during extended periods of storage
- Over voltage cut off
- Isolation of mains power from the digital circuitry
- CAT II safety rated
- IP 65 ingress protection