Tea Quality Grading and Color Separation System
- Tea grading according to color in low-grown area tea estates/factories.
- This is very much necessary for factories producing tea for auctions in the international market, whose concern is mostly on the appearance of the tea samples.
- For factories concerned with low investment for this kind of machine rather than imported ones (Imported price Rs. 10M – 20M).
- High-resolution CCD camera for color detection
- High-speed FPGA based electronics for processing
- Mechanical system with high-speed valves and stainless steel channels
The machine operates on the principle of identifying different types of tea particles based on color and separating them by activating a pneumatic actuator system. The system captures images of moving tea particles through a Charged Coupled Device (CCD) high-speed camera and processes that image data using Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) and advanced electronic systems.